CBD HOME user service agreement (hereinafter referred to as "this Agreement") is a service agreement applicable to CBD HOME products and / or services for users (hereinafter referred to as "you") by Shenzhen Yuanchao Intelligent Life Co. (hereinafter referred to as "we").
This Agreement constitutes a prerequisite for your use of CBD HOME products and or services. Please carefully read the terms of this agreement before using CBD HOME products and or services.
Under this agreement, we will resolutely safeguard your legitimate rights and interests and provide you with CBD HOME products and / or services through the following ways:
(1) introduce CBD HOME products and / or services and provide corresponding services through CBD HOME's official website;
(2) Provide CBD HOME products and / or services other than CBD HOME's official website through various clients;
(3) Any software related to the above two types of products and / or services;
(4) Other CBD HOME products and / or services we provide to you from time to time.
CBD HOME products and / or services are applicable to adult users over the age of 18. Minors are required to use CBD HOME products and / or services under the escort and guidance of their guardian.
If you do not agree with this policy or any of its contents, you can immediately stop using the relevant services provided by us.
1. You understand and agree that when you use our service and connect it to the Internet, you need to bear the uplink and downlink network communication and traffic fees arising from your use of the service, and the above fees will be directly charged by the network operator.
2. You understand and agree to abide by the terms and rules of this agreement, and timely review and abide by the terms and rules published and / or updated from time to time.
3. You understand and agree that you shall abide by the constitution of the people's Republic of China and other laws and regulations in the process of using CBD HOME products and / or services.
4. You understand and agree that during use, you shall not engage in the following acts:
(1) Uploading, transmitting and spreading include any opposition to the basic principles defined in the constitution, endangering national security, divulging state secrets, subverting state power, undermining national unity, undermining national unity, harming national honor and interests, inciting national hatred, national discrimination, undermining national unity, undermining national religious policies, promoting cults and feudal superstitions, obscenity, pornography Gambling, violence, murder, terror or abetting crime, insulting or slandering others, infringing on the legitimate rights and interests of others, and other contents prohibited by laws and administrative regulations or other objectionable contents, including but not limited to information, data, words, photos, graphics, information or other materials.
(2) Upload, transmit, disseminate, send e-mail to the e-mail address published by us or otherwise transmit the contents that have no right to transmit or publish, such as internal materials, confidential materials, contents infringing anyone's patent, trademark, copyright, trade secret or other exclusive rights, advertising letters, promotional materials, "spam" and other contents, as well as relevant interference Software viruses or other computer codes, files and programs that destroy or restrict the functions of any computer software, hardware or communication pequipment, including but not limited to information, data, text, photos, graphics, information or other data.
(3) Endangering minors in any way.
(4) Posing as any person or institution, or falsely claiming or causing people to mistakenly believe that it is related to any person or institution.
(5) Tracking or harassing others in other ways, illegally invading others' networks, interfering with others' normal network functions, stealing network data and other acts endangering network security.
(6) Provide others with procedures and tools specially used for activities endangering network security such as invading the network, interfering with the normal function and protective measures of the network, stealing network data, or knowingly provide others with technical support, advertising promotion, payment settlement and other help.
(7) Intentional or unintentional violation of any relevant Chinese laws, regulations, rules, regulations and other legally effective norms.
We have the right to change or terminate some or all products / services at any time according to our own business development or other reasonable reasons. We will not be liable for breach of contract to you and any third party if we take the above actions.
We will provide you with corresponding services and guarantees in accordance with legal requirements and mature, reliable and safe solutions in the industry.
If you have any doubts or need to consult other relevant matters during reading this agreement, you can contact us by contacting customer service or sending email, and we will answer you as soon as possible.